We are pleased to announce the launch of our latest report, “Female Finance in Figures” (March 2021) by Dr. Erin B. Taylor and Dr. Anette Broløs with the support of EWPN, Keen Innovation and Bank Cler. This is a sequel to last year’s report, “Female Finance: Digital, Mobile, Networked.” Our new report draws on desk research on more than 100 organisations providing financial services to women. It provides some insights into the characterises of the organisations that offer such services, the services themselves, and their founders and leaders.
Thursday, 18 March 2021
16:30 – 17:30 GMT / 17:30 – 18:30 CET
- Dr. Erin B. Taylor, EWPN Research Lead and co-founder & research lead at Canela Consulting
- Dr. Anette Broløs, EWPN Research Lead and Independent Fintech Analyst at Broløs Consult
- Daria Greenberg, Customer Insights Manager at Keen Innovation
- How overlooking the female market represents a loss of 700 billion USDs
- Why serving women well is not just a question of a different marketing, but of designing products for women from the ground up
- It’s not all about fintech: around a quarter of the providers are larger FSPs
- An overwhelming majority of founders, leaders and employees in female fintechs are female – is this really good for diversity?
This event is free for EWPN Members. Not a member yet? Register at https://portal.ewpn.eu/ today!Back to events